1993 BEECHCRAFT KING AIR 350
SERIAL NUMBER: FL-107
Contact Michael Lewis at 941-545-7962 for additonal information.
1993 King Air 350 FL-107 N344L
- 7,135 Total Time Hours Since New
- 7,251 Landings
ENGINES: PRATT & WHITNEY PT6A-60A 3,600 TBO
Left: S/N: PCE95746
10 Hours SOH
Right: S/N: PCE95747
10 Hours SOH
PROPS: HARTZELL HC-B4MP-3C 3,000 TBO
Left: S/N: FWA2462
10 Hours SOH (2019)
Right: S/N: FWA2752
416 Hours SOH (2016)
- *ADS-B In & Out Compliant*
- Garmin G1000 NXi Suite
- Garmin GFC-700 Autopilot
- Garmin GTX-345R Transponder
- Garmin GTX-335R Transponder
- Dual Garmin GMA-1347D Audio Panel
- Garmin GWX-70 Radar
- Garmin GCU-477 FMS w/ Flight Stream 110 & 510
- FA2100 Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Cockpit USB Ports
- Raisbeck Aft Body Strakes
- Freon Air
- Tail Logo Flood Lights
- Headphone & USB Jacks
- Scott EROS Oxygen Masks
- Seatbelt Signs & Cabin Speaker
2001 – 8 Passenger Double Club Configuration in Ocean Blue Leather. All Seats Equipped w/ Optional Floor Tracking. Executive Tables w/ Optional Leather Inserts w/ Maps. Forward Center Refreshment Center Features Beverage Can and Mini Liquor Storage, Bottled Waters, Heated Liquid Container, Ice Chest Drawer & Trash Container. Aft Dividers w/ Standard Aft Flushing Belted Lav Seat.
2003 – Overall Snow White with Black and Gold Trim.
- Excel tracking sheet formulated for King Air.
- Phase 1-4 cycle completed November of 2019.
- Next phase inspection due, November of 2020 (Phase 1).
- New boots October 2011 Mandatory S.L. 550-72-28.
- Replacement of Fuel Control Units, complied with Nov. 2010.