2000 Falcon 50EX Serial Number: 50-290
Registration Number: N68YB
Contact Jack Kearney at 631-377-2974 for additional details.
1987 Falcon 900 N900SF
- 8,718 Total Time Since New
- 4,653 Total Landings Since New
Honeywell TFE 731-5BR-1C MSP GOLD
- #1 SN: P95131
- #2 SN: P95146
- #3 SN: P95154
HONEYWELL GTCP 36-150
- ADSB Out
- ADF: Dual Collins ADF-60B
- Autopilot: Honeywell SPZ-8000 DAFCS
- Avionics Package: Collins Pro Line II
- Communication Radios: Dual Collins VHF-22C w/8.33 spacing
- DME: Dual Collins DME-42
- Flight Director: Honeywell SPZ-8000 DAFCS
- Flight Rules: IFR
- FMS: Dual Universal UNS-1FW
- GPS: Dual Universal (12-channel)
- Hi Frequency: Dual King HF-950 w/SELCAL
- IRS: Triple Honeywell LASEREF III
- Navigation Radios: Dual Collins VIR-32 w/FM immunity
- SATCOM: Honeywell Universal Link 801; True North
- TAWS: Class A TCAS: Collins
- TCAS-II w/change 7.1
- Transponder: Dual Collins TDR-94D Mode S w/Flight ID
- Weather Radar: Honeywell
- WAAS/LPV, 406 MHz ELT, FANS-1/A, CPDLC!
- 5C Inspection & Dry Bay Mod c/w May 2016 by West Star Aviation Great Ownership History
- ADS B Out
- TCAS 7.1
- UNS-1FW’S WAAS LPV
- New Paint & Interior 2018
- ATG 2000 w/Wi-Fi & GoGo Talk to Text
- API WINGLETS 800K upgrade!
New 2018! Stylishly appointed interior featuring a forward full-service galley including a microwave, warming oven and a coffee maker. The forward cabin consists of a four (4) place seating arrangement and two (2) forward facing single chairs with pull out executive tables and forward left side bulkhead mounted monitor. The aft cabin is configured with a 6-passenger U-shaped divan including an entertainment end table featuring a large LCD monitor as well as a sliding partition door for additional privacy. Forward lavatory with enhanced sound proofing. Crew Jump Seat.
New 2018! Overall Matterhorn White W/Black & Grey sweeping accents across the tail and fuselage. The Aircraft is always hangered.
Available Upon Request.